- How Cotard’s and other phenomena throw light on the self (0) Can the Cotard's syndrome tell us something about the self? A person suffering from Cotard's syndrome is likely to claim that he/ she is […] 2 days ago
- Dancing with your baby (0) View image | gettyimages.com We all understand intuitively the necessity of better bonding with the new-born baby and research […] 1 month ago
- Depressive symptoms (0) I was reading 'Depression' by Aaron T Beck, who was instrumental in pioneering the treatment of depression with the cognitive […] 3 months ago
- Personality decomposed! (0) Today I read a paper by De Young about Cybernetic Big 5 theory of personality and that led me to think hard about my own conceptualization […] 6 months ago
- Emotions – redefined! (0) Regular readers of this blog will know that I am a proponent of the eight basic emotions theory of emotions where the eight basic […] 7 months ago
- Love and Work | Child Psychology | Scoop.it […] Love and work are two cornerstones of adult human life. The capacity to love and work adequately was considered by Freud as important […] 10 months ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Psychology 1... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 1 year ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | With My Righ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 1 year ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Personality ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 1 year ago
- Mental Health Month Blog Day – Links Round Up 2013 | Your Mind Your Body [...] The Mouse Trap - Book review: A Lethal Inheritance [...] 2 years ago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Average blog rating:
116 votes cast for 61 posts
My Quora Profile
- Sandeep Gautam 120 Followers 282 Following 0 Mentions
- Sandeep Gautam followed Keith Frankish.
- Sandeep Gautam watched the topic group Psychology.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Leonard Kish.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Kaushik Gala.
- added an answer,Managerial track or Technical track - how should students make this career choice?
Strengths Coach / Leadership workshop facilitator
Global Representative (India) for IPENGallup-certified Strengths Coach at Flourish MentoringPsychology Blogger at The Mouse Trap, Times Of India,Creativity Post and Psychology TodayPassionate about psychology and neuroscienceProgrammer, Poet, Philosopher! Knee deep in +ve psychLove to share and connect. sandygautam on most networksUsed to be a software professional.
TagsABCD Affect Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder autism Autism spectrum Brain cognition creativity default network depression Disorders Dopamine emotion emotions evolution Evolutionary Psychology Functional magnetic resonance imaging genetics happiness Major depressive disorder mania memory Mental disorder Mental health Motivation Neurodevelopmental personal personality Philosophy psychology psychosis schizophrenia Social Sciences stages Theodore Millon Trait theory
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- | The Four P’s of CreativityMany creativity research programs are narrowly focused on one aspect of creativity to the exclusion of others; an integrative focus will help move the field forward.
- | Creativity ComponentsCreativity is comprised of four factors. Just remember this equation: Creativity = Surprise + Originality + Beauty + Utility.
- | The Four P’s of Creativity
About the authorSandeep Gautam is a psychology and cognitive neuroscience enthusiast, whose basic grounding is in computer science.
Sign up for Positive Psychology Scoop.it newsletter