- emotions and personality: take 6 (3) Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in modern life" as a tribute to him, but the […] 1 month ago
- Doing more by doing less! (0) When I first heard of the book title " Why Quitters Win: Decide to be excellent", to say the least, I was very much intrigued. Was […] 4 months ago
- An infographic on schizophrenia (0) In continuation of the theme of May as Mental Health month, passing along an infographic received in email. Hope it helps in raising […] 9 months ago
- Book review: A Lethal Inheritance (1) Today, i.e. 15th may 2013 is being celebrated as a mental health blog day by APA and in the spirit of the day I am posting a […] 9 months ago
- Business Sutra: the marriage of management and mythology! (0) Regular readers of The Mouse Trap will know that I have an abiding interest in all things mythological; also by profession I am a […] 10 months ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Psychology 1... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 4 weeks ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | With My Righ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 4 weeks ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Personality ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 4 weeks ago
- Mental Health Month Blog Day – Links Round Up 2013 | Your Mind Your Body [...] The Mouse Trap - Book review: A Lethal Inheritance [...] 9 months ago
- Profiling Your Characters, part 2 | Writing & Random Thoughts [...] Structure of childhood temperaments (the-mouse-trap.com) [...] 1 year ago
Average blog rating:
77 votes cast for 52 posts
My Quora Profile
- Sandeep Gautam 120 Followers 282 Following 0 Mentions
- Sandeep Gautam followed Keith Frankish.
- Sandeep Gautam watched the topic group Psychology.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Leonard Kish.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Kaushik Gala.
- added an answer,Managerial track or Technical track - how should students make this career choice?
psychology and neuroscience enthusiast
Passionate about psychology and neuroscience
Programmer, Poet, Philosopher! Knee deep in +ve psych
Love to share and connect. sandygautam on most networks
TagsABCD Affect Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder autism Autism spectrum Bipolar disorder Brain cognition creativity default network depression Disorders Dopamine emotion emotions evolution Evolutionary Psychology Functional magnetic resonance imaging genetics happiness Major depressive disorder mania memory Mental health Motivation Neurodevelopmental personal personality Philosophy psychology psychosis schizophrenia Social Sciences stages Theodore Millon Trait theory
- Shor in the City or some light hearted banter:-)“What are your opinions about the current situation in the country? Whom do you support?” As if my support would make any difference…..anyway……. I look one way and the other to avoid the question, or deflect it, but my friends are really interested. “I think Rajiv…. errr Rahul Gandhi is the best one amongst all” I am embarrassed ….still living in post 19 […]
- Corruption, Honesty and the AAM aadmiThe meteoric rise of Arvind Kejriwal and AAP, is proof enough that corruption is a real and burning issue in India. Apart from the rampant corruption that the AAM aadmi faces on a daily basis, if proof be needed, there are indices like Corruption Perception Index that measure and rank countries according to the perceived level of corruption and where India […]
- Indo-US: Time to leave the baggage behindI had the good fortune today, to interact with a US foreign policy expert on Middle-east, Steven Cook, courtesy US consulate in Mumbai, and came back with as many questions and issues confronting me as I had taken to the discussion group. For starters, I am not an expert on Middle-East, but this also remains a fact that once upon a time (in Gurgaon) I wanted […]
- Why education needs to look beyond mere job supplyI usually try to stay out of educational discussions, especially if they primarily concern American students. There have been discussions of Chinese ‘tiger moms’ and how Asian methods of education are superior to American ones. My purpose with this post is surely not to add to the cacophony, an angle regarding the superiority of Indian education system (whi […]
- Shor in the City or some light hearted banter:-)
- 4 Major Goals of LifeThis post makes a case for balancing the four major goals of life: Happiness, Success, Meaning, and Integrity. read more […]
- MBTI, ABCD and the Fundamental FourMBTI or Jungian personality typology resonates well with the ABCD model and the fundamental four polarities governing personality as delineated by Theodore Millon.read more
- Personal IntelligenceA review of Scott Barry Kaufman's 'Ungifted: Intelligence redefined" read more
- The (RDoC) Matrix Reloaded!Unveiling a 4 x 4 Matrix of emotional/ motivational/ personality constructs that is hoped will serve as a Periodic Table for Psychology. read more
- 4 Major Goals of Life
- | The Four P’s of CreativityMany creativity research programs are narrowly focused on one aspect of creativity to the exclusion of others; an integrative focus will help move the field forward.
- | Creativity ComponentsCreativity is comprised of four factors. Just remember this equation: Creativity = Surprise + Originality + Beauty + Utility.
- | The Four P’s of Creativity
Top Posts on The Mouse Trap
About the authorSandeep Gautam is a psychology and cognitive neuroscience enthusiast, whose basic grounding is in computer science.
Sign up for Positive Psychology Scoop.it newsletter