- emotions and personality: take 6 (3) Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in modern life" as a tribute to him, but the […] 5 months ago
- Doing more by doing less! (0) When I first heard of the book title " Why Quitters Win: Decide to be excellent", to say the least, I was very much intrigued. Was […] 9 months ago
- An infographic on schizophrenia (0) In continuation of the theme of May as Mental Health month, passing along an infographic received in email. Hope it helps in raising […] 1 year ago
- Book review: A Lethal Inheritance (1) Today, i.e. 15th may 2013 is being celebrated as a mental health blog day by APA and in the spirit of the day I am posting a […] 1 year ago
- Business Sutra: the marriage of management and mythology! (0) Regular readers of The Mouse Trap will know that I have an abiding interest in all things mythological; also by profession I am a […] 1 year ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Psychology 1... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 5 months ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | With My Righ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 5 months ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Personality ... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 5 months ago
- Mental Health Month Blog Day – Links Round Up 2013 | Your Mind Your Body [...] The Mouse Trap - Book review: A Lethal Inheritance [...] 1 year ago
- Profiling Your Characters, part 2 | Writing & Random Thoughts [...] Structure of childhood temperaments (the-mouse-trap.com) [...] 1 year ago
Average blog rating:
84 votes cast for 54 posts
My Quora Profile
- Sandeep Gautam 120 Followers 282 Following 0 Mentions
- Sandeep Gautam followed Keith Frankish.
- Sandeep Gautam watched the topic group Psychology.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Leonard Kish.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Kaushik Gala.
- added an answer,Managerial track or Technical track - how should students make this career choice?
psychology and neuroscience enthusiast
Passionate about psychology and neuroscience
Programmer, Poet, Philosopher! Knee deep in +ve psych
Love to share and connect. sandygautam on most networks
TagsABCD Affect Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder autism Autism spectrum Bipolar disorder Brain cognition creativity default network depression Disorders Dopamine emotion emotions evolution Evolutionary Psychology Functional magnetic resonance imaging genetics happiness Major depressive disorder mania memory Mental health Motivation Neurodevelopmental personal personality Philosophy psychology psychosis schizophrenia Social Sciences stages Theodore Millon Trait theory
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Good at Task, Bad at People?Two anti-correlated large-scale functional networks in the brain underlie the traditional task vs. people orientation amongst leaders. read more
- Experts: Born or Made?A response to the insinuation that ability is the end all and be all of expert performance. read more
- 4 Major Goals of LifeThis post makes a case for balancing the four major goals of life: Happiness, Success, Meaning, and Integrity. read more
- MBTI, ABCD and the Fundamental FourMBTI or Jungian personality typology resonates well with the ABCD model and the fundamental four polarities governing personality as delineated by Theodore Millon.read more
- Good at Task, Bad at People?
- | The Four P’s of CreativityMany creativity research programs are narrowly focused on one aspect of creativity to the exclusion of others; an integrative focus will help move the field forward.
- | Creativity ComponentsCreativity is comprised of four factors. Just remember this equation: Creativity = Surprise + Originality + Beauty + Utility.
- | The Four P’s of Creativity
Top Posts on The Mouse Trap
About the authorSandeep Gautam is a psychology and cognitive neuroscience enthusiast, whose basic grounding is in computer science.
Sign up for Positive Psychology Scoop.it newsletter