- A Decade of Blogging: the Top 10 posts on The Mouse Trap (0) 19 may 2006 was the day I blogged for the first time; the platform was blogspot and I was unsure of what direction my blog will take and […] 1 month ago
- To Have or to Do? To Be or to Become? (2) A new study has recently caught the fancy of psychology journalists and is being touted as a support for renewed materialistic […] 1 month ago
- To thrive in life invest in these 8 psychological constructs (1) We all want to excel in life and various psychological constructs have been proposed that can help us in this mission. These range from […] 1 month ago
- Links from my #Leadership/ #PosPsy blog: 15 May 2016 (0) Many of you may know that I am a Gallup certified strengths as well as a well-being/life coach; and l do workshop facilitation in […] 1 month ago
- Practicing deliberately for excellence (0) Malcolm Gladwell had popularized the '10,000 hour' rule to expertise in his popular book 'Outliers'. As per his formulation, anyone who […] 2 months ago
- To Have or to Do? To Be or to Become? | Psychol... […] A new study has recently caught the fancy of psychology journalists and is being touted as a support for renewed materialistic […] 1 month ago
- Maximizing Happiness: to each his own! | Flourish Mentoring […] I recently extended this framework to include life outlook as an integral component of happiness and you can read more about the same […] 1 month ago
- Beyond PsyCap and Grit: Towards Work & Life Flourishing | Flourish Mentoring […] need and structure of that construct I wrote about yesterday in my psychology blog The Mouse Trap. Here is an excerpt from that […] 1 month ago
- Love and Work | Child Psychology | Scoop.it […] Love and work are two cornerstones of adult human life. The capacity to love and work adequately was considered by Freud as important […] 1 year ago
- emotions and personality: take 6 | Psychology 1... […] Cover of Personality Disorders in Modern Life Today I learned that Theodore Millon died. I started reading " personality disorders in […] 2 years ago
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Average blog rating:
136 votes cast for 67 posts
My Quora Profile
- Sandeep Gautam 120 Followers 282 Following 0 Mentions
- Sandeep Gautam followed Keith Frankish.
- Sandeep Gautam watched the topic group Psychology.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Leonard Kish.
- Sandeep Gautam followed Kaushik Gala.
- added an answer,Managerial track or Technical track - how should students make this career choice?
Strengths Coach / Leadership workshop facilitator
Global Representative (India) for IPENGallup-certified Strengths Coach at Flourish MentoringPsychology Blogger at The Mouse Trap, Times Of India,Creativity Post and Psychology TodayPassionate about psychology and neuroscienceProgrammer, Poet, Philosopher! Knee deep in +ve psychLove to share and connect. sandygautam on most networksUsed to be a software professional.
TagsABCD Affect Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder autism Autism spectrum Brain cognition creativity default network depression Dopamine emotion emotions evolution Evolutionary Psychology Functional magnetic resonance imaging genetics happiness Major depressive disorder mania memory Mental disorder Mental health Motivation Neurodevelopmental personal personality Philosophy Positive psychology psychology psychosis schizophrenia Social Sciences stages Theodore Millon Trait theory
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- | The Four P’s of CreativityMany creativity research programs are narrowly focused on one aspect of creativity to the exclusion of others; an integrative focus will help move the field forward.
- | Creativity ComponentsCreativity is comprised of four factors. Just remember this equation: Creativity = Surprise + Originality + Beauty + Utility.
- | The Four P’s of Creativity
About the authorSandeep Gautam is a psychology and cognitive neuroscience enthusiast, whose basic grounding is in computer science.
Sign up for Positive Psychology Scoop.it newsletter