Posts tagged work
I maintain a separate blog at Flourish Mentoring, which is dedicated to positive psychology based leadership and educational engagement topics. There I recently posted a series of 10 blog posts that are designed as mini-lessons (between 600-800 word each), all focused on being happier @ work.
I’m cross posting the links from that course here. Hope you enjoy reading the ten mini-lessons and are able to apply it to your work life.
Collected below are links to all the ten mini-lessons:
- Why Happiness (at Work)
- Helpful tips to be happier @ work
- Creating a positive, gratitude filled culture
- Finding meaning in work
- Orientation towards work and job crafting
- Remaining motivated at work
- Optimistic and Positive attitude
- Setting powerful goals
- Discovering and deploying strengths at work
- Leading positively
Do let me know how you liked the posts and whether you would like to see more of such themed collection of posts in the future?